How to buy and use ceramic tableware to maintain home health
Ceramic tableware is the first choice for most households to purchase tableware in a variety of styles, delicate and smooth, bright colors and easy to clean. Lead, mercury, radium, cadmium, etc. in the glaze are all harmful elements. Radioactive element radium can kill white blood cells. Cadmium, lead and mercury are heavy metals. Cadmium and lead can cause liver or other visceral poisoning. Mercury can cause liver and kidney hardening. When unqualified ceramic products are used, these harmful substances will dissolve. As the food enters the human body, it will cause chronic poisoning for a long time. At the same time, ceramic clay should also be noted that inferior clay contains more microorganisms and harmful substances, even if it is not colored glaze will damage human health. Therefore, the specifications and quality of the products are particularly important. The glazed ceramics that meet the standards are basically harmless to the human body, while the seemingly clean and colorless ceramic tableware may pose a hidden danger to health.
When buying and using ceramic tableware, pay attention to the following points:
1) Buy ceramic tableware must choose a regular market, and must not buy cheap products without formal manufacturers. The state stipulates that ceramic tableware should be soaked in 4% acetic acid, the amount of lead dissolved should not exceed 7 mg / liter, and the amount of cadmium dissolved should not exceed 0.5 mg / liter. At present, the products of regular manufacturers can basically meet this requirement;
2) Pay attention to the color of the tableware when buying, touch the surface of the tableware by hand to see if the inner wall is smooth;
3) Use the nose to smell if there is any smell;
4) Don't buy ceramic tableware that is too bright. In order to make the color bright, the manufacturer will add some heavy metal additives to the glaze. Therefore, the brighter the color of the tableware, the more easily the heavy metal will exceed the standard;
5) It is necessary to purchase raw materials and glaze color and glaze color tableware with strict process control;
6) Cook the dishes in boiling water for 5 minutes before use, or soak 2&mdash with vinegar for 3 minutes to dissolve the toxic substances in the tableware.
Everyone who has a Porcelain Dish Set wants it to look Porcelain Dish Set. However, in order to achieve that, it normally involves investing in a Porcelain Dish Set porcelain dinnerware set. Guangdong Hosen Two Eight Industrial Co.,Ltd can offer you the best solution.
Guangdong Hosen Two Eight Industrial Co.,Ltd is a porcelain dinnerware set services company that creates Porcelain Dish Set porcelain dinnerware set for Porcelain Dish Set.Our services have brought great value to customers. Welcome to visit us at Two Eight Ceramics.
If you need any help in porcelain dinnerware set Porcelain Dish Set, Guangdong Hosen Two Eight Industrial Co.,Ltd can help you. We provide the best in class. Our design and services will enable you to create the ideal room that you have always wanted!
Guangdong Hosen Two Eight Industrial Co.,Ltd really created a whole persona around porcelain dinnerware set’s manufacturing and selling, and it's so innovative that people really respond to it.
The same determination is critical for business owners. The journey in porcelain dinnerware set business is both a challenging and rewarding experience.