How to buy and use ceramic tableware to maintain home health
Ceramic tableware is the first choice for most households to purchase tableware in a variety of styles, delicate and smooth, bright colors and easy to clean. Lead, mercury, radium, cadmium, etc. in the glaze are all harmful elements. Radioactive element radium can kill white blood cells. Cadmium, lead and mercury are heavy metals. Cadmium and lead can cause liver or other visceral poisoning. Mercury can cause liver and kidney hardening. When unqualified ceramic products are used, these harmful substances will dissolve. As the food enters the human body, it will cause chronic poisoning for a long time. At the same time, ceramic clay should also be noted that inferior clay contains more microorganisms and harmful substances, even if it is not colored glaze will damage human health. Therefore, the specifications and quality of the products are particularly important. The glazed ceramics that meet the standards are basically harmless to the human body, while the seemingly clean and colorless ceramic tableware may pose a hidden danger to health.
When buying and using ceramic tableware, pay attention to the following points:
1) Buy ceramic tableware must choose a regular market, and must not buy cheap products without formal manufacturers. The state stipulates that ceramic tableware should be soaked in 4% acetic acid, the amount of lead dissolved should not exceed 7 mg / liter, and the amount of cadmium dissolved should not exceed 0.5 mg / liter. At present, the products of regular manufacturers can basically meet this requirement;
2) Pay attention to the color of the tableware when buying, touch the surface of the tableware by hand to see if the inner wall is smooth;
3) Use the nose to smell if there is any smell;
4) Don't buy ceramic tableware that is too bright. In order to make the color bright, the manufacturer will add some heavy metal additives to the glaze. Therefore, the brighter the color of the tableware, the more easily the heavy metal will exceed the standard;
5) It is necessary to purchase raw materials and glaze color and glaze color tableware with strict process control;
6) Cook the dishes in boiling water for 5 minutes before use, or soak 2&mdash with vinegar for 3 minutes to dissolve the toxic substances in the tableware.
Porcelain Dish Set porcelain dinnerware set is liked by everyone and is used in every household.
As a global porcelain dinnerware set company, we take on some of the world’s biggest porcelain dinnerware set challenges. Guangdong Hosen Two Eight Industrial Co.,Ltd have a whole series of Porcelain Dish Set porcelain dinnerware set that can solve your porcelain dinnerware set problem in an effective manner. Check it at Two Eight Ceramics.
Guangdong Hosen Two Eight Industrial Co.,Ltd is a new company that provides expertise in search marketing solutions for business on a worldwide basis.
By investing in an ethical supply chain, Guangdong Hosen Two Eight Industrial Co.,Ltd position ourselves to engage with a driven, engaged customer base.
comes in a vast array of styles and Porcelain Dish Set depending on which Porcelain Dish Setis used.